Why work with us?
Why Choose New Blossom?
Seeking drug or alcohol treatment for yourself or a loved one can be one of the most difficult and important decisions of your life. In Canada, there are no regulations or overseeing governing bodies ensuring treatment centres are operating appropriately. As a not-for-profit, you can trust that New Blossom puts people first and that every dollar goes back into delivering world-class treatment.
About Our Recovery Society
A Little About New Blossom
Offering an inclusive safe environment for women that are struggling with substance abuse and mental health issues. New Blossom is unique in the way it intends to support women in recovery. The objective is to provide a successful program in a supportive, educational, and nurturing environment. We want women to succeed in recovery, rise above the addiction, and live a life of health, happiness, and success.
- Safe, healthy and compassionate environment
- Sober living residence
- Confidential location
- Access to community resources
- Peer to peer support
- Opioid substitution treatment
- 12 steps work and meetings
- Accompaniments to health care appointments
- Life skills
- Participate in activities to support recovery
- Emotional support
- Set realistic goals for education and or employment
- Learn how proper nutrition can contribute to recovery and wellness
- Long-term recovery plan
- Yoga and meditation
- Art Therapy
We have over 10 years of experience in addiction services.
We Are Expert in Recovery
Our values drive everything we do. They keep us grounded, positive, and hopeful.
- We have a passion for helping people recover from substance addictions so they can reach their full recovery – with compassion, respect, empathy, and understanding
- We believe in leading by example, with integrity and honesty.
- We’re driven by gratitude for what we’ve been given and a desire to give back.
- We are committed to creating a physically, psychologically, and culturally safe and inclusive environment for all
- We drive continuous improvement by listening to clients, families, and partners, and ensuring an evidence-based approach.
- We strive for excellence in all we do.